Globalpolygraphsolutions.com is committed to protecting & respecting your privacy. This page provides information about protection & our policies related to privacy and cookies.
What do we collect?
We collect information from when you register on our site, send an email to us, make a comment on our blog, or subscribe to our newsletter.
If you send us an email through our contact page, your name, email address and message will be emailed to us. The information you have provided in your correspondence will be stored on our system in order to allow us to respond to your email. We keep this information private.
If you comment on a blog post on our site, then your user name, email address, IP address & message will be stored on our website database. Your user name and comments may be visible to the general public or other users of our website.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you could be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service & experience. Your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send emails. The email address you provide to us may be used by us to send information or respond to requests or questions.
- To send newsletters. If you choose to be a subscriber to our newsletter through a double opt in process, we may use your email address to send you these newsletters. You may unsubscribe via the “unsubscribe” link. If you choose to unsubscribe from our newsletters your personal information will be removed from these subscriber lists permanently.
What cookies do we use?
The types of cookies we use include the following:
- Session Cookie: (Temporary, used only for the duration of your visit). This cookie is generated by the programming language & is a general purpose identifier used to maintain session variables. It is normally a random generated number, how it is used can be specific to the site, but a good example is maintaining a logged-in status for a user between pages. This cookie is strictly necessary.
- Content Management System: (1 year, persistent). This website uses a content management system that uses a cookie when logging in and out. This is necessary for the proper operation of our website. It is only set if you register as a user on our site, so if you view the contents of our site without registering then this cookie is not set at all.
- Google Analytics: This site uses Google Analytics to understand how visitors use our site & to discover issues or problems with our site. The data that is collected helps us to view anonymous information about our users, such as number of visitors, countries of origin, the various pages they visit, etc. This data is anonymous & does not identify any individual in any way.
Policy on sharing this information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Should we decide to change this policy, we will post qny changes on this page and/or send an email notifying our registered users of these changes.